This position has been filled
Reporting to the General Manager, our CPA Accountant will be responsible for: accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly book closing, administrative tasks, reporting, preparation of financial statements, budget preparation and control, cash/treasury management, preparation for the yearly audit, regular Management reporting, various administrative tasks and all HR-related matters.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end closing process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with proper database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Preparation of Quotations and Invoicing
- Take care of all HR related matters and coordinate things with the PRO
- Prepare and analyse project costing and profitability of our projects
- Actively seeking for opportunities to streamline and improve our ways of working.