Senior Full Stack Developer job responsibilities
1. Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
2. Meet both technical and consumer needs.
3. Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
4. Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform optimization for applications.
5. Write technical documentation.
6. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
7. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
8. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
9. Create security and data protection processes.
10. Design and develop efficient APIs.
11. Monitor & optimize application performance
12. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
13. Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
1. 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
2. 5+ years of professional software development experience
3. Strong organizational and project management skills
4. Experience developing, mobile and web applications
5. Proficiency with multiple front-end languages and frameworks (e.g. HTML, CSS,
6. Knowledge of multiple back-end languagesNode JS, Python)
7. Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and CI/CD tools.
8. Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB)
9. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
10. An analytical mind with good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
11. Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field