We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with extremely strong designing skills and a great understanding of user thought-process with regard to usage of mobile & web for our ecommerce product based company
– Plan and implement new designs/interfaces.
– Optimise existing user interface designs
– Communicate with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives, use his/her logical reasoning to determine the gaps in requirements discussed, and come up with the best design possible in a timely manner.
– Create prototypes for new product ideas
– Test new ideas before implementing
– Conduct an ongoing user research, wherever required.
– Work closely with the product development team.
– Learn, explore and develop a strong understanding of the design challenges for the product.
– Strong interaction design; confident, clean visual design.
Essential Requirements (Tools/Skills) :
– Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g, Illustrator, Sketch). You should be flexible to work on different software.
– Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
– Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
About Talent Genie
Work Location: Porvorim, Goa
Years of experience: 1-3 years, even freshers with freelance projects will do
Graduate: is a MUST
Interested, please share your updated CV along with your portfolio to email@example.com