The ideal profile would support preparing financial materials for company management and other stakeholders, providing effective access to financial information for appropriate decision making apart from driving financial best practices in the company.
Specific job duties for finance manager include
· Responsible for managing Accounts for a group of companies.
· Handle a team of Finance and Accounts Executives.
· Annual Accounts Closing, getting Accounts audited, handling Tax assessments
· Reviewing the financial performance on monthly basis. Monitoring monthly MIS.
· Looking after the all statutory compliances relating to Company Law, Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax including TDS, etc
· Preparing audit plans for Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, VAT, Service Tax Audits; directing the operations of the team members involved in the these functions.
· Effective management of Statutory, Tax & Secretarial compliances
· Manage cash flow and forecasting. Monitoring and managing fund flows for optimum utilization of available funds
· Ensuring quality and accuracy of accounting as per policies and accounting manuals.
· Value added activities including cost reduction, Risk Assessment & De-Risking i.e. the Statutory Compliances and Internal compliances.
· Ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions.
About Synapse Information Services
Synapse is a media neutral agency that facilitates & creates stories to help businesses to communicate and develop relationships with their clients, customers, prospects, investors and employees. Synapse has been operating in Goa since 2000, the company is characterized by its passion to develop business through communication, the diversity of the experienced, professional and dynamic team is testimony to this.