Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Kubernetes Engineer to design, build and implement cloud-native architectures based on microservice with Kubernetes and related technologies for our customers.
- You should love working with people and sharing your knowledge with your peers and be extremely knowledgeable in the Azure cloud environment.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining a modern, scalable, highly-available infrastructure to power up our products and services.
- We are looking for a skilled person who has strong practical troubleshooting skills, advanced overall systems knowledge, public clouds, provisioning tools and programming/templating language.
You will be responsible to:
- Implement Dependency Management and manage security and compliance.
- Implement Application Infrastructure by coming up with an effective infrastructure and configuration management strategy, implementing infrastructure as code, managing Azure Kubernetes service infrastructure.
- Implement Continuous Feedback by recommending and designing system feedback mechanisms, implementing process for routing system feedback to development teams and optimizing the feedback mechanism.
- Help customers to deploy Azure Kubernetes service and other on other public cloud
- Design and build distributed systems
- Experience with CI/CD concepts
- Containerization- docker/rocket
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Programming experience with Go/Bash/Python/ARM template/ AZ cli and powershell.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science; or an equivalent combination of education and experience with 3 years minimum experience.
- Candidate should have Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert would be preferred
Shift Timings: 1.30 pm to 10.30 pm(UK Shift) Monday to Friday
About Source It Out KPO Services Pvt Ltd
Source It Out (SIO), is an outsourcing company with a large UK client base. We are thrilled and excited to offer this opportunity to join our team of diverse professionals to acquire skills on the job and apply your knowledge to future roles at Source It Out. We are growing rapidly across various technical and non-technical essential business processes. We assist SME’s & Startups to grow along with us by sharing our knowledge and effective work culture. We are a young, vibrant and energetic bunch of people looking out for someone like-minded to join this incredible journey to success.