Experience – 5+ years
Reporting to Project Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the development of innovative market leading products and solutions as well as supporting existing applications vital to our on-going business.
Candidate should possess the ability to craft quality code. He/She should be able to present examples of previous development work on request.
Software Development Responsibilities
· Gather business requirements
· Participate actively in effort estimation
· Write well designed, efficient, and readable code following coding standards
· Perform in depth unit testing
· Comply with delivery plans
· Release and deploy the application in different environments
· Support and maintain existing applications adhering to SLAs
· Produce required documentation
· Serve as a subject matter expert
· Follow agile practices.
· Seek and participate in development opportunities above and beyond required training
· Actively participate in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
· Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
· Actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
.Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Web APIs
Version contorl system (Git/TFS/SVN)
Object orientated analysis, design, and programming.
· Bootstrap, XML
· Win Forms, Linq, Lambda
· Design patterns
A Team player with positive attitude
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Able to grasp and comprehend ideas
Open-minded, adapt quickly to new environments and a quick learner
Getting things done independently and willing to go into high-value areas even though may not have sufficient knowledge
Ability to adapt quickly to existing, complex environments
Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary
Challenges others to develop while serving as a role model
Facilitates effective team interaction
About Remote Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Remote Software Solutions (RSS) is a dynamic consulting, infrastructure support and software support and development house delivering quality products and services to clients globally with offices in the UK and India.