We’re looking for an HR Sr. Executive to help us build a great team, improve our productivity and operations, and strengthen our culture of ownership and continuous improvement. At Photojaanic, we develop software and print products, and market and manufacture them. Our team consists of software engineers, designers, marketers, production staff, customer service. You’ll be focusing on recruiting, standardizing processes, roles and operating standards, and training.
- Collaborate with our teams to develop relevant Job Descriptions
- Recruit and source candidates across software, design, marketing, and operations
- Interview candidates and communicate Photojaanic’s culture and brand
- Standardize roles and operating standards across all teams
- Review and monitor productivity
- Help standardize processes
- Oversee all of our company training and certifications
- Contribute ideas and follow through on ways to strengthen our company culture
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of prior experience as an HR generalist
- Working knowledge of software – app development, testing, backend development, etc.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing – SEO, ads, content marketing, social media, etc.
- Software development recruiting experience is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational development, employee relations, and training and development.
- Excellent people management skills
- Working knowledge of agile development, continuous improvement or kaizen
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums