We are looking for a Mid and Senior Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Key Skills Required:
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Good to have experience in AWS and Lambda functions
We, at Kilowott, leverage our expertise and leadership in design, digital technologies and business process automation for business experience transformation (BxT).