The core duties will include:
- Familiar with VHDL, Verilog, ModelSim, Leonardo Spectrum, ORCAD, MPLAB, microcontroller and microprocessor.
- Physical Design (Application Specific Integrated Circuits), FPGA.
- Hands-on experience in design schematic capture, routing, and logic equivalency, physical and electrical verification, timing closure.
- Immense ability to create schematics from rtl, and take block through place-and-route, timing closure, verification.
- Skilled at electronic semiconductor test equipment, integrated circuit design and computer aided tools for circuit or device level simulations.
- Experience in VLSI and SoC design and IP block implementation
- Skilled at developing verification plans and establish flows for regression testing and status bug tracking
- Familiarity with industry-standard circuit design and verification tools, flows and methodologies
- Strong understanding of digital and analog design and verification
- Wide knowledge about analog circuit design, I/O circuit design, Differential Amps
Experience: 2+ years of experience in Electronics / Embedded Systems engineering. Specialized experience in the VLSI, Solid Verification and Deployment
Working Days-Monday to Friday Saturday and
Sunday-weekly Offs Job Timings- 1.30 to 10.30 pm (U.K Shift)
About Invicta eSolutions Private Limted
Invicta is one of the fastest-growing tech-enabled business process outsourcing (BPO) and information and communications technology (ICT) firm located in Goa, India.
Founded in 2015, Invicta eSolution is one of the fastest-growing tech-enabled business process outsourcing (BPO) and information and communications technology (ICT) firm located in Goa, India. Whether you run a small business or a Fortune 500 company, we provide custom-based solutions to fit your organization’s communication needs and budget. Our call center services primarily focus on digital transformation, CX services, market research, customer engagement, telesales, and technical support. We make sure that our team uses the latest technological developments to meet the growing needs of our clients.