We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. We are looking for a well-rounded expert in Back-End/API and Front-End web development for robust web application solutions.
This position is a partly remote, work-from-home opportunity, and will be a full-time position eligible for benefits after an initial evaluation period.
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– A culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored certifications
– Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
– Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours
– Annual health check-ups as well as insurance
Our ideal team member is an expert in PHP, including the Laravel framework, has extensive experience with Google Cloud or AWS-based app architecture or similar tools, pixel-perfect front-end design implementation, and development including ReactJS is well-versed in the agile methodology and is no stranger to DevOps with continuous integration. Our Full-Stack Web Developer must have proven expertise in all stages of software development.
You’ll be the primary web developer and subject matter expert on each of your projects’ agile teams. You’ll work alongside an Agile Project Manager, UX/UI Designer, and a small team of additional web and mobile developers to consistently deliver high-quality API, back-end, and responsive front-end design implementation for your projects. You will collaborate with external technical team members, and architects and develop challenging web applications and websites that enrich the lives of their users.
You’ll work on everything from fun and exciting bootstrapped startup apps to large-scale implementations and enterprise system integration for multi-billion dollar corporations.
The Full-Stack Web Developer’s responsibilities will include:
– Critically evaluating a project’s business drivers and providing technical insight into all app features during discovery
– Producing technical documentation and specifications for all user stories selected for development
– Estimating the approximate level of effort required for the implementation of development-ready user stories and test/acceptance criteria
– Selecting technologies and platforms that can help our clients’ applications and websites function reliably and scale
– Designing web architecture
– Configuring and managing environments and deployment workflows
– Planning and developing APIs
– Developing, testing, and maintaining integrations with open and private 3rd party APIs
– Back-end app and website development, including using various PHP-based app development platforms: Laravel is a must.
– Pixel-perfect front-end web development, including current best practices for responsive implementation, browser support, and web app development frameworks: ReactJS or Angular, or Vue.js: either is a must.
– Setting and continuously meeting or exceeding expectations for delivery of quality, tested code sprint after sprint
– Software development life cycle expert
– Experience leading web development in an agile development environment with a cross-functional team
– A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects involving AWS, Drupal 8, ReactJS, git version control, and multiple environments
– Prior experience shipping enterprise-level applications as a leading contributor
– Excellent communicator
– BA or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
– Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
– Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools, such as:
Confluence, JIRA, and Slack
– Google productivity suites, like Google Sheets and Google Docs
– Teleconferencing tools, such as ZOOM
– GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, or similar git version control
– Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels
– Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Primary Location: Goa, India
About Intuio Software Labs Private Limited
Intuio Software Labs Pvt. Ltd. is a 4-year young mobile and web app design and development company. Our talented team of designers, developers, and agile project managers works across India and USA.