As a Recruiting Associate, you would be responsible for assisting department managers to hire the right candidates for the job. We are a rapidly growing company and would need someone to work hard to help us achieve targets.
- Support managers in calling up candidates and scheduling interviews
- Assist in documentation and feedback on candidates
- Create paperwork and documentation for employees
- Work with the Operations Head to ensure legal compliance
- Promote job openings and positions
- Reach out to colleges and networks to build the Intelliteach brand in Goa
- Education qualification: Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience: Experience (1-2 years)/ Fresher / Graduates with excellent communication skills.
- Working hours: Flexible, mostly 11 AM – 8 PM
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – English
- Reporting skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Research Skills
- Classifying Employees
- Preferred – Employment Law
- Organization and Confidentiality
- Time Management and Analyzing Information
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
About Frontline Managed Services
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 250+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.