Experience – 5-10 years
The Project Engineer will have an opportunity to plan and execute projects for our client base. The Project Engineer will be responsible for subject matter expertise and will be relied upon for their skillset when proposing and executing their engagements.
Under general supervision, implements projects and production support activities. The position entails working within engineering teams to serve our growing client base. Has primary responsibility for project implementation and long-term client support, including heavy interaction with end-users in diverse computing environments. Project Engineers are challenged daily working in an energetic, fast-moving, collaborative, demanding, and results-oriented work environment.
· · Installation, integration, operation, administration, and support of various hardware devices.
· · Communicating with client end-user and management groups (external and internal) regarding infrastructure design, maintenance, and administration.
· · Accurate documentation of clients’ infrastructure.
· · Installation and configuration of technical solutions per best practices.
· · Analysis and development of system designs.
· · Ability to complete deployments individually and as part of a team.
· · Continuing maintenance and pursuit of additional technical certifications, as required by the organization.
· · Review of documentation written by others that describes the implementation and operating procedures.
· · Other reasonable engineer services associated with the planning, deployment, installation, administration, and management of the various devices and solutions sold by Hilltop Consultants.
· · Frequent driving or commuting from one client location to another.
Project Engineer Skillset –
- O365 Tenancy Experience
- Azure AD Migrations
- Microsoft Intune Deployments
- Microsoft Auto-Pilot Deployments
- Azure SSO/SAML Experience
- Sharepoint Online Migrations
- Azure Conditional Access
- Azure WVD
- DUO MFA Migrations
- Microsoft Teams Deployment
- FortiGate Networking Deployments
- Meraki Networking Deployments
- Backup Appliances
- AWS Cloud Migrations
- Azure Cloud Migrations
- ShareFile Migrations
- AD Organization
- GPO structure and knowledge
- MCSA Office365 / Azure Administrator
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Server Administrator
- Seek and participate in support opportunities across the organization
- Actively participate in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
- Actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
- Follow Agile and ITIL practices
- A Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded, adapt quickly to new environments and a quick learner
About Intelliteach Offshore Pvt Ltd
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.