As an E-billing Specialist at Intelliteach you will assist with the management of electronic billing for multiple law firms as part of a centralized team.
Your responsibilities will include: gathering information and documentation to facilitate the set-up of new clients, ongoing maintenance of existing clients in the designated E-billing Software and vendor sites; collaborating with the local team, as well as firm personnel, to ensure the timely submission of invoices and re-submission of corrected and/or appealed invoices.
- Submit monthly electronic invoices to firm clients, ensuring all client and firm guidelines are followed during submission.
- Track the status of electronic invoices from submission to acceptance.
- Resolve rejections until submission is successful and keep documentation of issues/resolution.
- Resolve residual balances by: appeal, working with timekeepers directly for details to submit for repayment; or write off, through the appropriate assigned personnel.
- Liaise between firm’s billing/collections team, billing attorneys, secretarial staff and clients regarding ebilling, as directed.
- Set-Up and maintain vendor sites for: new matters, new timekeepers, new and revised budgets and ongoing rates.
- Identify, research, and troubleshoot rejected invoices and other issues as they arise so that electronic invoices are properly submitted and accepted by clients. Interact with various groups, to document and educate timekeepers to preclude future issues and expedite the acceptance of electronic invoices.
- Coordinate resubmission of invoices with billing team, billing attorneys, secretaries and client representatives.
- Ensuring corrective action is in place for future submissions.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of Ebilling manuals, reference guides, and educational tools that support the Ebilling operation.
- Assist with analyzing industry trends, proactively seeking ways to improve current process and maximizes efficiency with the group.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests as directed by management.
- Education: Graduates and above only
- Experience: 2+ Years of work experience in a customer service capacity. Will consider Fresher with the right skill set.
- Working hours: 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM and 8:30 PM – 5:30 AM
Skills and Ability
- Service-oriented and self-motivated, consistently performing with a high sense of urgency and pride in product.
- Superior organizational skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Superior technical skills, must work in multiple software programs and online vendor websites.
- Prefer experience with law firms.
- Prefer knowledge of EBilling platforms such as EbillingHUB, Tymetrix, Serengeti, etc.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners, attorneys, finance staff, clients, and third party vendors.
About Intelliteach Offshore Pvt Ltd
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.