We’re at Growth Gravy are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Auditor to join our team. The ideal team member will work with some of the best brands in scrutinizing social media pages for a wide spectrum including websites, social media posts, newsletters, emailers, videos, and a lot more. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content !
- Define specific goals for each network
- Track down all social media accounts
- Check for consistency and deviations
- Identify unauthorized profiles(on google listing, duplicate accounts, track & report negative reviews etc)
- Make sure each account is complete and on brand
- Identify the best posts for each client
- Evaluate channel performance & scrutinizing whether key goals for each social media account is being met.
- Track results over time (key metrics of reach, sentiment, volume, engagement, and more)
- Track if posts are going up as per content plans and posts are going live on important topical days.
- Calculate return on investment- Ads being run and the value output on the page
- Understand the audience for each network
- Decide which channels are right for you
- Standardize channel ownership and passwords & back up codes.
- Figure out how we’re funneling your social media traffic.
- Make sure branding, promotions and language are consistent
- Track networks no longer active on & make sure they’re claimed and under your company’s control.
- Dig into demographic data
- Collect data to perform a SWOT analysis and identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Come up with new objectives and action items
- Doing all of the above as a recurring task. Identify and notify the matter to the management for any deviations.
- Update documents including guidelines and FAQs in different platforms
- Improve efficiencies for the management of program quality across markets
- Familiarity and regular use of social media platforms
- Proefficient in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with particular emphasis on ability to provide effective coaching and feedback as needed.
- Organisation and monitoring skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and present findings.
GrowthGravy is a Growth hacking agency that helps businesses market their services and products in simpler ways & grow their revenue. Hailing from the beautiful state of Goa, with a dedicated team of 20+ marketers, engineers, and designers, Growth Gravy provides end to end digital marketing solutions to major brands in India and across the globe. Here's your chance to work with an innovative and creative team at Growth Gravy.