What you will do:
- Plan and forecast resource requirements across a range of roles.
- Handle the talent acquisition and recruitment processes – which will include sourcing, screening applications, running background checks, conducting preliminary tests and interviews, and hiring suitable candidates.
- Responsible for Employee lifecycle which includes onboarding, relationship management, timely performance reviews, compensation, exit formalities, etc.
- Provide operational services including administrative functions, organization, record management, policies, and payroll.
- Work as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Ensuring compliance and Company standards are met on an ongoing basis.
- Organize team engagement activities, participate in planning and development.
What we are looking for –
- 1+ Years of experience in HR functions and recruitment.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good understanding of the Employee lifecycle and HR policies.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
About Growth Gravy
GrowthGravy is a Growth hacking agency that helps businesses market their services and products in simpler ways & grow their revenue. Hailing from the beautiful state of Goa, with a dedicated team of 20+ marketers, engineers, and designers, Growth Gravy provides end to end digital marketing solutions to major brands in India and across the globe. Here's your chance to work with an innovative and creative team at Growth Gravy.