The IT Project Manager uses PM tools to keep IT projects on track and within budget for our growing US client base for IT engineering services. The Project Manager achieves a high level of perfornace and quality, and delivers agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users by applying Agile Methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Using PM tools creates long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
· Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
· Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
· Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
· Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
· Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
· Communicating with executie or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
· Performs quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
· Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
· 2+ years experience managing medium to large IT related projects.
· 4+ years experience in IT role
· Graduate in any field
· Previous experience using PM tools and proven track record managing projects applying Agile Methods.
· Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration.
· Proven track record of managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
· Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members, management and US clients and explain technical issues.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion.
· Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget.
· Excellent resource planning and taks scheduling skills
About Frontline Managed Services
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.