The Compliance Analyst role is responsible for performing a variety of activities in support of compliance program initiatives, with a focus on auditing and monitoring of the day-to-day operations of the global business. The Compliance Analyst role aids in evaluating and mitigating the risks inherent to IT infrastructure. This is an entry level role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position performs a variety of activities in support of compliance program initiatives, with a focus on auditing and monitoring.
- Research regulatory requirements and guidance in connection with global operations.
- Prepare audit program written communications, assessment tools and formal reports.
- Collect, analyze and summarize information relevant to the scope of audits.
- Schedule audit-related meetings, such as entrance conferences and fact-gathering sessions.
- Organizes audit materials, including electronic file management.
- Assists in monitoring project timeline and resources, milestone achievements and deliverables.
- Assists in monitoring the completion of corrective action plan tasks and remediation activities.
- Assists in the compliance risk assessment process used in the development of the annual compliance department work plan.
- Assists with other compliance program activities and initiatives as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws and guidelines that impact the company.
- Seeks advice and guidance as needed to ensure proper understanding.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and ISO 2001 a plus.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, as well as conceptual and analytic skills necessary to comprehend and articulate corporate objectives.
- Demonstration of utmost integrity in the handling of confidential materials and information.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, make recommendations and write comprehensive reports.
- Relevant degree/diploma/certification.
About Frontline Managed Services
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.