We are looking for an extremely detail oriented machine / cyborg, for the role of Operations Manager. You will work in an insanely fast-paced environment which demands the ability to execute independently & alongside a remote team in 3 time-zones.
You must also be more than just friends with MS Excel, Google Sheets and project management tools.
Your mission is to make the massive logistics industry safer, faster & efficient.
loT for Logistics. We are a fast growing Canadian startup with Goan roots that is making the logistics industry more efficient through cutting edge IoT hardware and software.
- About half a year old
- Major clients in Canada and India
- Canadian and US investors
- Exclusive IoT partnerships with blue-chip companies
- Friendly and really fast growing team of over 20 engineers, MBAs & designers
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic fleet partnerships and development
- Fleet management and scheduling (supply-chain management)
- Heavy analysis of metrics and product/process improvement
- Expansion planning/recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- 5-10 years of operations related experience.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in science/engineering, economics, finance or similar field
- The ability to manage stakeholder partnerships through data driven decision making, sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Relevant experience with logistics software is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in Hindi and Konkani is a major advantage.
- Strong documentation & presentation skills
- Intensely detail-oriented
- Smell of team spirit
Click below or Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘<your name> | Job Application | Operations Manager’.
- Cover letter
- LinkedIn and other social media links
- 3 references
- A note on why you would like to work with FleetRover