The Recruiter will manage all sourcing functions. This person will be involved in sourcing, scheduling and coordinating the interviews. This person is expected to perform their duties with minimal supervision. This position reports to the HR Manager.
- Understand position classifications and develop new ones for various positions
- Work closely with HR Manager to understand the nature of work to source right candidates
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, internal referrals, professional and social media and other sources
- Coordinate with interview panel, schedule interviews via email invite and ensure interviews take place as per schedule
- Ensure data maintained is up-to-date
- Ensure all administrative tasks are done for a selected candidate
- Participate in job fairs and build the network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in sourcing on IT requirements.
- Experience with Job board channels
- Familiarity with HR databases and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to recognize how an individual may fit within a team and organizational culture
- Ability to identify a person’s talents and what roles suit them the best
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to manage time, multiple projects and competing deadlines
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should have a degree in management, human resource development and over 3 years of work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Creative Capsule Infotech
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in the United States in 2003 with subsidiaries in Switzerland and India. With our team of 200+ full-time employees, we provide a blended model of local and off-shore resources.
We partner with high-growth SaaS startups and small to mid-size software product companies for long-term outcomes in scaling and maintaining their technology suites. We have proven expertise in building financial services software, SaaS products (for AgTech, FinTech, healthcare, sharing economy), and life sciences solutions (for pharma, animal health, medical devices).