- Assist in doing all administrative tasks for a new employee including cubicle, creation of email ID, coordinating with a different team for various details and stationery
- Coordinate with HR/IT and other related staff to schedule orientation sessions with new employees and ensure it is done on time.
- Assist in conducting a training session for a new employee
- Update the HR tracker and employee records and maintain the confidentiality of documents
- Assist team in scheduling various meetings and ensure the meetings are done on time
- Responsible for sending various surveys to staff to obtain feedback about operations, consolidate feedback, and analyze the data
- Assist team in managing employee engagement events and ensure they are conducted smoothly
- Prepare and send recognition vouchers to staff as and when required
- Assist in carrying out internal communication to ensure staff is notified timely regarding operations activities in the office
- Increase proficiency level in different techniques and systems and develop new skillsPersonal Skills:
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of generating reports in excel based on multiple data sets
- Ability to work well with others to achieve common goalsEducation and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- 6 months – 1 years of relevant experience in a human resources unit
About Creative Capsule Infotech
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in the United States in 2003 with subsidiaries in Switzerland and India. With our team of 200+ full-time employees, we provide a blended model of local and off-shore resources.
We partner with high-growth SaaS startups and small to mid-size software product companies for long-term outcomes in scaling and maintaining their technology suites. We have proven expertise in building financial services software, SaaS products (for AgTech, FinTech, healthcare, sharing economy), and life sciences solutions (for pharma, animal health, medical devices).