Qualification: Graduate ( Goa College of Fine Arts/ BCom/ BBA/ Engineering IT) with 1-2 years of experience. Freshers with relevant freelance project experience may also apply.
Skillsets ( Great if You Tick Some of the Boxes. We will Coach You with the Rest)
1) Broad understanding of all digital marketing platforms- web, social, search, videos
2) Understanding of /practical experience in SEO
3) Understanding of/ practical experience in running Google Ads- SEM
4) Basic experience in using image editing software such as Canva/Powerpoint (Good to have). A good aesthetic design sense though is essential.
5) Should be able to understand data, create reports as needed.
6) Contribute to creative marketing ideas- at Browntape we explore everything from static posts to videos.
7) Should be hands-on and open to learning as, unlike an agency, here at Browntape it’s a rich cross-platform experience.
– Scheduling & Monitoring organic posts & paid social media ads on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
– Monitoring Ad Campaigns on Google and Facebook
– Ensuring timely content updates across platforms
– Creating & designing content such as sales PPTs, website content & emailer marketing campaigns
– Assisting in day to day marketing activities.
What’s in Store for You
– The opportunity to work in a company that while based in Goa, deals with clients across the country
– Be a part of the e-commerce industry
– Opportunity to learn marketing apart from digital marketing
– The opportunity to share ideas & execute them
– A fun work culture, that is truly Browntape.