- Managing the eCommerce operations of a number of clients depending on the size of the accounts.
- Ensure that all the products of the clients are listed correctly on all marketplaces.
- Assign work on a daily basis to the operational team and Account Executives under you.
- Handle and resolve client escalations.
- Ensure that the orders are fulfilled smoothly by the clients’ warehouse staff.
- Report on numbers to the management team and the client .
- Coordinate with marketing team for account-related promotions .
- Ensure client participation in various marketplace promotions.
- Strategic thinking on the client account .
- Ensure overall growth of the Account .
- 1 to 3 years operational experience in the eCommerce/Retail/Internet industry.
- MBA preferred
- Experience and expertise in client-facing & client’s marketplace account management roles
- Excellent team management skills Ability to organize operational people to achieve goals in a timely fashion
- Great communication skills, both in Hindi and English
- Strong Analytics Skills
- Ninja-level skills with MS Excel A calm demeanor such that you are able to handle pressure situations which are bound to happen
Good to Have:
- Exposure to business software like ERPs, Inventory systems, accounting packages or other such
About BrownTape Technologies
Browntape’s leading cloud-based eCommerce management software helps online sellers manage and grow their e-commerce businesses from a single dashboard. Browntape’s ERP integrations help top brands enable integrate and offer ecommerce to consumers. Our Marketplace Management Services allow brands to outsource their digital retail presence management to us and we run the ecom show for them.
Clients include India's leading brands such as Tata Croma, Big Bazaar, Future Group, Lego, Tupperware, Nilkamal, Welspun, D'Decor, Catwalk, Dyson, Fossil, Dr. Morepen, among many others.
80+ integrations that seamless manage flow of info include marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Snapdeal), carts (Shopify, Magento etc.), couriers (Delhivery, FedEx, DTDC etc.) and ERP software (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce).
With Browntape, there is no need to log into each ecommerce website separately. Browntape lets you handle inventory management, order management, warehouse management (WMS), shipping/courier management, payment management, purchase management, reports – all on one dashboard.