We are looking for a dynamic experienced UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our client’s products and services. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
You will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Hand-on proven experience working with Sketch and/or Figma, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with wire-framing and prototyping
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Experience: At least 2 to 3 years of industry working experience
Bluestream.io is an IT company focussed on delivering solutions to businesses based on lean operations and maximum ROI for the customer. We are a team of professionals dedicated to the purpose of delivering quality services and empowering individual growth stories as the company grows.