Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Working with spreadsheets, ledgers, journals, accounting software and other support tools.
- Use office automated systems to input data to facilitate accounting tasks and generate basic financial reports.
- Assist with the preparation of financial and statistical statements and routine reports.
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all financial data.
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
- Thorough knowledge about tax and filing of GST and related tax.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Handle TDS, IT filing, PF, ESIC and related tasks.
- 2+ years of work experience as an Accountant.
- Knowledge of basic book-keeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively with 3rd parties to get all the accounting tasks done in a timely manner
Candidates within traveling distance will be preferred.
Bluestream.io is an IT company focussed on delivering solutions to businesses based on lean operations and maximum ROI for the customer. We are a team of professionals dedicated to the purpose of delivering quality services and empowering individual growth stories as the company grows.