ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the product lifecycle from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Scope and test viability of products.
- Research and generate recommendations for web development of projects.
- Should be able to write efficient code.
- Update and adhere to developing, scoping, testing and QA best practices.
- Update and follow systems and workflows.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in ReactJS.
- Knowledge of AngularJs.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in science/engineering,computer science, IT or similar field.
- Intensely detail-oriented.
- Relevant experience with logistics software is a plus.
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs. Applications from any other sources will be ignored.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.