Role : RPA Developer- UIPath
Location : Goa /Pune/ Trivandrum / Hyderabad/ Belgaum/ Karwar
Responsibilities & Skills:
- 3 – 5 yrs in UIpath – C++ OR Java or Dot Net experience OR
- 2 to 4 yrs in Uipath along with Document understanding is a IDP tool of UIpath
- Demonstrable experience as a Robotic Process Automation Developer using Robotic technologies, particularly with UIPath.
- Solid background as a Software Developer and within software development
- Extensive experience and understanding in amending code, testing and ensuring everything has been done ready to going live.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the Robotic Process Automation Development and technologies, especially around UIPath.
- Experience of iterative developments
- Proficient in UIPath
- Strong customer facing experiencechnical knowledge of RPA
Tangentia is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Tangentia has associates & ecosystem partners operating globally.Tangentia is a leading boutique consulting, technology and outsourcing firm with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiency. As a Premier Partner of IBM, Tangentia’ s areas of focus include e-Commerce, B2B and EDI, Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Integration, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG),Telecom, Healthcare and Government.