Do you have a great ability to handle pressure and are result driven?
If so, this is an opportunity worth considering!
Rubiq Solutions are looking for an ambitious search engine marketer to join our digital marketing team.
· Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
· Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
· Developing link building strategies.
· Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
· Responsible for the execution of paid, digital marketing activities that support improved awareness and acquisition for new and existing patients including Google Ads, PPC, Google digital display, YouTube video campaigns and other digital channels.
· Responsible for implementation of search engine optimization tactics.
· Perform extensive keyword research for upcoming digital marketing campaigns for both SEM and SEO.
· Coordination with digital marketing team to report findings and recommendations.
· Analysis of paid search trends through Google Analytics, search platform reports and third party tools.
· Identify and work with content teams for opportunities for SEO and SEM improvements, landing page improvements and calls-to-action.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO for targeted keywords.
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Create email marketing campaigns
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
· Graduates with a minimum of 1-year experience.
· Google Analytics, Google Ads certifications a plus
· Working knowledge of relevant tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
You can reach out to us on: