As an Assistant Manager – Marketing, you will be working closely with the Sales team members to generate new sales leads (B2B & B2G) and to expand the brand image of the company on continual basis. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for business development strategy covering marketing for various service/product offerings across various global markets.
- Execute call and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects and manage the pipeline along with marketing team.
- Create strategy and lead its execution to continuously develop the brand image via online and offline channels.
- Plan and strategize for participation in exhibitions, seminars and various other events to generate relevant leads.
- Drive initiatives for digital marketing, covering SEO, content marketing, online ads, website and social media updates etc. to develop online leads.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities in the CRM and provide updates on a weekly basis.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in CRM.
- Meet or exceed quarterly business development objectives for lead generation.
- Work cross functionally with sales and engineering teams to drive incremental revenue.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Create opportunities and ideas to Cross Sell and Upsell existing customer base.
- Conduct market research, prospect for target companies and contacts and lead generation
- Strong Management skills equipped with capability to handle various leads at the same time.
- Participating with Management in Business development activities
- Willing to travel to domestic or International locations on short notice.
- Any other associated task or responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- You have educational background in engineering (preferred) or marketing with minimum work experience of 5 years.
- You have worked in Marketing department for minimum 3 years – must have.
- You have working experience with CRM and other marketing tools – must have.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping customers.
- You will need self-discipline, a flexible mind, and extreme self-motivation.
- You would like to continue to develop your technical & intra-personal knowledge and use it to retain & create satisfied customers.
- You are ready to serve minimum service commitment of 2 yrs in our company
- A full time position within the team with competitive benefits.
- Exciting and challenging working environment with exposure to international projects.
- A rapidly growing young and enthusiastic organization with shortest lines of communication with the management.
- Opportunities for international and domestic travel with ample scope of promotion and personal growth.
About Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP
Buoyancy Consultants is a rapidly growing ship & offshore design company with head office based in Goa. We cover the entire gamut of design activities right from concept design till production documentation and also cover onsite supervision for new building, repairs and conversion projects. Our clientele is spread across 3 continents and is expanding on continuous basis.
In order to cater to our increasing service demand and business expansion, we are interested in skilled and enthusiastic people to join our Business Development team. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment with exposure to international markets. In Buoyancy Consultants you will work along with motivated and highly skilled colleagues in a fast-growing company which offers competitive benefits and opportunities.