- Strong knowledge on core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring and microservices
- Working knowledge of databases (preferred MySQL) and RESTful web services
- Development of Xenerx platform, a web based application for B2B pharmaceutical e-commerce
- Build the front end of application and architecture with appealing visual design. Also work on design improvements in user interactions
- Develop the back end website application and micro services
- Develop and manage servers and well functioning databases to support the application functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of the Xenerx application
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the application in line with the technical and customer requirements
Xenerx is a first of its kind start-up in the B2B pharmaceutical industry; designed to cater to the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical procurement process.
We connect pharmaceutical suppliers and large volume buyers such as hospitals on a single platform. Xenerx empowers organizations with e-sourcing technology, while taking into account the critical aspects of pharma procurement.
We at Xenerx, aim to create an online eco-system for the pharmaceutical institutional business and support innovation in the healthcare industry.
Currently, we are looking out for dynamic individuals who can help us in advancing our technology. If you have a passion for tech and would like to work with us, please contact us at email@example.com