The purpose of this position is to plan and implement Training Interventions across the Organization so as to enable systematic Skill Assessment and Development of Employees in line with the Business Objectives.
The responsibility will include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. As being an essential part of the organization you will be responsible to develop and administer training programs for employees, assess training and development needs for organizations, help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, create training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitor training for effectiveness, etc.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Maintain Training Calendar
- Manage training budget
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Designing an exclusive program for leadership development
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them to management
- Identify future training needs and create a curriculum to facilitate that training
- If required, interface with different external training providers as well as consultants and source suitable external trainers as per the requirement
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to plan and multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
Webware.io is a top digital marketing company offering a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more. It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide, we plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.