Job Timing: 7.00 pm to 4.00 am
Drop will be provided till home.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees for Canada location. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
You will be responsible to collaborate with department heads on a regular basis and maintain a recruitment database. Ultimately, you need to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates by using job portals like Indeed, Ziprecruiter, etc
- Conduct telephonic interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Scheduling and coordinate with candidates for Day of O
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status, negotiating salary and issuing offer letter
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
REPORTING: to HEAD – HR
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the USA & Canada recruitment cycle.
Should be well versed in using job portals.
Webware.io is a digital marketing company that offers a complete digital toolkit designed to help small to medium size businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America.
With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide, we are on a growth trajectory and plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.