The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle which includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, conducting market research, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
The job also includes defining the product vision, and working closely with developers, product team, etc and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. Product Manager should be able to provide product vision, create a roadmap, and bring a product to life.
- Develop, communicate and execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Product Team that will help transform the customer experience.
- Design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new services.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Monitor/ analyze market trends, conduct competitive analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities to improve product strategy.
- Analyze detailed business, functional requirements and specifications and work closely with the development team to design and build the correct solutions
- Carry out functional testing of developed solutions and measure the success of the integrations by usage and by customer satisfaction
- Define, track and report on user metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvement e.g. feature usage, conversion rates
Webware.io is a top digital marketing company offering a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more. It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide, we plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.
Want to be part of the success?
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to play a key role in delivering best in class digital experiences.