As a Head of Quality Assurance, your role comprises of leading in the implementation and maintenance of quality assurance processes and ensure compliance with the established standards. Review the service quality requirements of each department, to ensure requirements are understood and corrective steps are taken to meet the requirements of the company’s standard.
The candidate is expected to achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to manage the quality for the entire customer service calling and non-calling division.
- Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in various departments and projects.
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making a recommendation for improvement as appropriate
- Prepare SOP’s and process for each department/ process
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Implement quality management system (QMS) into all departments and ensure its ongoing efficiency
- Review the client’s requirements and ensure that all communications are in line with the quality process documentation
- Study each and every process and analyses the defects to take the Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Supervises & manage the quality control team
- Work with Heads of Digital Service and Service Delivery department to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven experience as a quality manager
- Being meticulous and observant
- Excellent statistical analysisIn-depth understanding of quality control procedures
- Ability to build and manage the team
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.