DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop training content according to the requirement.
- Prepare the training calendar and plan monthly training sessions.
- Conducting training sessions for the team.
- Ensure entire team meets company standards through effective training in accent and language.
- Monitor calls and share feedback with the Head of the Department.
- Providing floor support and maintaining floor decorum at all times.
- Understanding needs and conducting refresher training.
- Analyse and share monthly training report to the head.
- Should manage a training batch of at least 20-25 employees.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of training experience
- Strong hold of the language (English) and good knowledge of grammar, pronunciation, spellings, and vocabulary.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Influential speaker
- Extensive knowledge of linguistics speech patterns and acquisition of foreign accents
- Understanding of speech therapy techniques for voice and accent training
- Good teaching methodology
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.