This is an important position at Webware. The job entails working closely with Operations & Sales Teams. Experience in monitoring calls, preferably as a quality analyst/executive in an International Call Center/BPO would be an added advantage.
We are looking for self-motivated people who can enhance call quality and ensure process adherence.
QUALIFICATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· A Degree/Diploma from an Institute of repute (Undergraduate with exceptional skills can be considered)
· Working knowledge of Google Docs, Spreadsheets, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Knowledge of Quality Monitoring Tools
· Excellent English Written/Spoken Communication
· Ability to work in shifts (5:30 pm to 2:30 am) Mon – Fri
· Call monitoring, assessment and evaluation skills
· Ability to highlight issues and communicate solutions effectively
· Ability to work with multiple teams and meet timelines for individual tasks assigned
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work closely with Account Managers
· Monitoring and evaluating live & pre-recorded calls
· Analyze and highlight findings and suggest improvement
· Seek opportunities for Upselling / cross selling
· Ensure quality assessment sheets are updated for all outgoing/incoming calls
· Responsible for the overall learning/findings and sharing of best practices
· Publishing Quality Monitoring assessment MIS reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
· Contribute to effectiveness and overall quality of calls
Reports to Account/Quality Manager
Quality Lead/Executive with min 1 years’ experience in an International Call Center/BPO (Preferably USA calling)
We are also open to meeting people with unique backgrounds and unique personalities.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.