We are a product development startup working on building Intelligent IoT solutions for the lighting industry. We are building the most versatile platform for integration of a wide-network sensors and devices with the Cloud.
We are looking for an Embedded Design Architect to lead a team of Electronics Engineers and execute complete embedded hardware and software development. The goal is to design embedded hardware and create scalable and optimized software systems for the same.
– You know how to partner with product and design to build compelling
products on schedule
– You have a track record of trying and learning new things
– You have experience in writing scalable firmware from development to
testing to production
– You have played around with RTOS
– You love debugging low-level hardware and interfacing myriads of
– You have previous experience designing multi-layer PCBs, considering
EMC/EMI Certification requirements
– People love working with and for you
Send an email to [email protected] with your CV, LinkedIn and links to projects you have worked on
About Wafer Electronics
Wafer Electronics develops elegant electronic hardware and inherent software solutions, by means of intuitive gadgets that provide effortless user interaction. Our products are meticulously designed for the future with uncompromising prototyping and experimentation.