We’re building the Shopify for travel. Our customers can get a stunning website for their travel business within minutes; complete, with an online booking engine, backoffice system, various digital marketing and distribution tools.
As we grow our customer base, we’re looking for someone to ensure that every new customer adopts & continues using our product successfully.
What will you be doing
- Customer success. Not just support. After sales, it will be your responsibility to ensure that our product is effectively adopted by the customer. You will need to understand the customer’s business flow and use-cases and help him/her configure our product and drive usage. Expect to do be absolutely hands-on with training sessions, help with content uploads, suggest workarounds, figure out integration options, discover bugs (and chase them till they’re fixed) and more.
- But, also, top-notch customer support. You will be also be responsible for owning and resolving customer support requests. Essential for making sure that our customers continue using our products successfully.
- Be the customer’s voice. Help evolve the product. You will need to be the customer’s voice in product brainstorming and roadmap sessions. You will also be expected to do the final round of testing of new product features.
Why should you apply
- Start something up, in a startup. You will be part of a small, 2-3 member customer success team. If you get a kick in learning new things, getting your hands dirty, and getting stuff done – this is the right opportunity for you.
- High level of ownership & independence. We will discuss and set out the goals, but it is you who will come up with the action plan. Enjoy this elbow room to get to your goal, your way.
- International exposure. We’ll soon shift our business focus to international markets. This will open up excellent opportunity to get first hand experience of managing international clients.
- Competitive salary. We’re offering best-in-market salaries for the right people.
- Love Goa. Love business. Chance to work in a place where others dream of going for a vacation! Speak to the most interesting set of customers every day. Some of them even give you a spin of their tours for free!
Who do we think will be a good fit
- Work experience. 2-4 years of work experience out of which some needs to be at a similar customer success profile in a product/SaaS company.
- Education. Engg/IT background along with an MBA (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to understand and explain technology. Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills. Empathy and active listening with an ability to respond to different types of people. Ability to build relationships of trust. Ability to understand our product (and technology, in general) and explain it to users.
- Hands-on with a working knowledge of modern digital products/tools. Your work will require you to deal with a lot of digital tools, like, web content management systems (Wix, Weebly, WordPress, etc), screen capture tools, basic photo editing tools, basic video editing tools. You need to have the ability to learn & adapt quickly.
About Vacation Labs
We’re building the Shopify for travel. Our customers can get a stunning website for their travel business within minutes; complete, with an online booking engine, backoffice system, various digital marketing and distribution tools. We help our customers fast-forward into the world of online travel.
We are a fast growing startup, funded by some of the best angel investors and best VC's in the industry.