We’re building the Shopify for travel. Our customers can get a stunning website for their travel business within minutes; complete, with an online booking engine, backoffice system, various digital marketing and distribution tools.
We’re looking for someone to ensure that every client website built on our platform is done to perfection.
What will you be doing
- On-boarding, account setup, and training of customers
- Multi-channel customer support (phone, email, social-media, etc) in a non-scripted process, which involves understanding customer issues, determining the root cause, discussing possible solutions, and finally resolving the problem.
- Appropriate cross-sells and up-sells after identifying a customer’s needs
- Building sustainable relationships of trust with customers through open and interactive communication
Why should you apply
- Small team, big opportunity: You will be part of a small, 2-3 member operations team. If you get a kick in learning new things, getting your hands dirty, and getting stuff done – this is the right opportunity for you.
- High level of ownership & independence: We will discuss and set out the goals, but it is you who will come up with the action plan. Enjoy this elbow room to get to your goal, your way.
- Competitive salary: We’re offering best-in-market salaries for the right people.
Who do we think will be a good fit
- Work experience : Freshers can apply.
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (in any engineering discipline – CS / IT preferred), or BCA / MCA
- Good communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of modern digital products/tools. Your work will require you to deal with a lot of digital tools, like, content management systems, screen capture tools, basic photo editing tools, basic video editing tools. You need to have the ability to learn & adapt quickly.