We are looking for detail-oriented UI designer to join DCCPER in Goa.
Our interface design team includes extremely talented individuals from the UK and India, working on digital products for startups in Canada, the US and the UK.
- We are about two years old
- We work on less than 4 projects per month
- We value modesty and honesty over all else
View our portfolio here: http://dccper.com/#portfolio
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish the visual language for a product; taking into consideration it’s looks, works and uses, including but is not limited to: branding, layout, color theory, typography, iconography, illustration, interface design, interaction design and prototyping.
- Managing brand consistency across all touch-points in the customer journey through the creation of design specs, standards, style guides, toolkits, and processes.
- Create top-notch medium-agnostic work: responsive websites, landing pages, apps for iOS and Android, client presentations and creative concepts.
- Work with tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to deliver required project outputs.
- Co-ordinate with other interface and interaction designers, art directors, front-end developers, UX specialists and project managers to see a product through to completion.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is an advantage.
- At least 2 examples of your work
You MUST have at least 2 years of experience.
Email [email protected]
Subject: UI Designer 1510
- Your Linkedin link
- Your portfolio samples
- Your CV