(Xamarin Platform Preferred) Exp: 2-3 years
– Design and build advanced applications for the Android and/or iOS platform
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
– Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build new features.
– 2-3 Yrs working experience in mobile app development, demonstrating successful delivery of mobile apps integrated with cloud-based services.
– Experience with iOS and Android SDKs.
– Experience with Xamarin data access, memory and performance tuning, touch and notifications.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning and optimization.
– Experience with RESTful APIs to connect apps to back-end services.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Experience in publishing iOS and Android apps.
– Broad experience in cross-platform development using Xamarin and strong programming skills in C#.
– Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications.
– Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle and UI/UX standards.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About Transerve Technologies
Transerve focuses on Hyperlocal Information to improve city operations. We offer solutions to make cities smarter, sustainable and effective in operation to impact the quality of life. We are committed to make the planet smarter with commitment to develop innovative solutions to make cities communicate with their citizens. Our solutions derive meaningful results through analytics from different sensors in the city.
SmartMu for Property Taxation and Valuation.
Calar Cadastre for Land Administration.
Democratising data through Transerve Data Collector.
Port Estate and Asset Management.
Smart Data and Analytics for Water and Sanitation.