We are looking for passionate, opinionated and creative individuals who believe that most front end developers are cut and paste specialists, but they are different. Professionals who can’t wait to drop IE6 support and already plan their UIs for the iPhone and Android because they know what’s coming. Developers who understand the intricacies and insanity of cross-browser development. People who are capable, and willing, to play a key part in shaping the future of Agile web development. The position is full-time and you will be located at our Goa office in the India. Do you like sunny days, spending your weekends at the beach, getting loads of experience and putting your coding skills to practice?
YOU CAN OFFER US & WE CAN OFFER YOU:
If you would like to…
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA’s and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pairing with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonising along the way for pixel perfection.
- Implementing HTML templates into Content Management Systems
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
- Not just websites but contribute in building cool webapps.
- Earn a fine salary with financial growth opportunities within the organisation
And you have…
- Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype based inheritance etc.
- Knowledge of what the following have in common: trident, gecko and webkit.
- Knowledge of Build Tools, ES6, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt.
- Sound knowledge of Version Control Tools (GIT, SVN)
- Sound knowledge of PHP & TypeScript
- Sound knowledge of at least one framework like Angular or React
- Creating good abstractions that actually get reused.
- Considerable ability to be hard headed about markup quality.
- That Sketch, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator are just some of the things you’ve tried on your road to us.
- A great international working experience
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply now. We want to hear from you!