Looking for Cross-platform Mobile Developers.
You will be responsible for design and implementation of a range of new capabilities built on top of our platform. In addition, you will assist in the development, deployment and maintenance of several enterprise mobile applications built using open source toolsets and technologies.
You’ll plant roots with the brand new team collaborating to build a suite of cross-platform mobile applications for enterprise use, but with a consumer-like look and feel. Work responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications cross-platform mobile applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- You have delivered hybrid mobile apps before
- Experience with Ionic, Cordova or PhoneGap cross platform frameworks
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Comfortable translating complex visual designs into clean and modular HTML markup and CSS.
- Know how to work with version control systems.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
Bonus Points if…
- You have an advanced degree (e.g. M.Tech) in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Knowledge of LESS/SASS, Bootstrap, PureCSS
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Typescript
- Experience with Xamarin
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI