Looking for a Team Lead, with a focus on “doing it right” rather than “getting it done”
We are seeking candidates that are excited about technology, are continually looking to improve their skills, and stay on top of current industry trends. Our developers, at all skill levels, are given the opportunity to participate in the design of applications and have a voice in our strategic direction. This is not a position for those who like to be handed a thick stack of requirements and be left to heads down coding. It is a position for those looking to be an active participant in the design and development of high quality software..
This role is a 70% development role. The Team Lead is responsible for organizing and chairing all meetings and organizational activities as pertaining to the agile methodology. The Team Lead will help in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and post-mortem meetings. Additional responsibilities will include architecture design, code reviews and continuous education of the team.
It will be the responsibility of the team lead to understand and inculcate values such as: shared vision, a customer focused mind-set, a product mind-set, a zero-defect mind-set, and a willingness to learn in all members of the team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading teams to a final product, possess a passion for Microsoft technologies as well as be courageous in defending quality over quick delivery.
- Create and integrate features for our enterprise SAAS software solution using the latest .NET technologies
- Active participation throughout the development lifecycle
- Evaluate and integrate latest technologies and third party libraries/APIs
- Develop features/applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework should the need arise, and autonomously be able to make use of those decisions.
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered with designing and coding solutions.
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the engineering team.
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development.
- Actively participate in daily code reviews.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Organize and execute on all meetings pertaining to the agile methodology.
- 5 or more years experience as a key developer on enterprise projects.
- Experience developing applications in C# and .Net technologies as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Software development experience including: OOP, design patterns, WCF/Web API, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Entity Framework & SQL Server.
- Experience creating cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation.
- Any Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions.
- Experience helping others to design, write, conduct, and direct the development of tests.
- Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
APPLY ON TEKNORIX WEBSITE