Walk in interview monday thru friday 4 pm to 7 pm
Hiring College Graduates B.E , B.Sc , M.Tech and M.sc ( 2018, 2019 batch) can apply.
You will be working / learning technologies – Robotic process automation (RPA), IBM Watson AI/ ML,
•Working on build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
• Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches
• Working to ensure high quality solutions are delivered on-time, and according to predefined business and technical specifications to delight customers
• Working collaboratively with product management and customer success team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
• Working on review design, code and approve solution approaches • Ability and willingness to work alone on projects in a self-directed and matured manner
• Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
• Multi task and to provide needed input efficiently on Development activities
• Working on assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
Tangentia is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Tangentia has associates & ecosystem partners operating globally.Tangentia is a leading boutique consulting, technology and outsourcing firm with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiency. As a Premier Partner of IBM, Tangentia’ s areas of focus include e-Commerce, B2B and EDI, Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Integration, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG),Telecom, Healthcare and Government.