Start Date: March 2016
Shift Timings : 2pm to 11 pm ( since you will be working closely with International clients)
Duration: Full-time Employment
The Websphere Commerce Developer will define and document solution for migration, detail design and implementation of use cases across protocols and files directions. This is a solutions role in a complex and integrated environments for Tangentia clients globally.
- Strong WebSphere Commerce development experience.
- Experience in implementation of IBM WebSphere Commerce suite
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce server
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year experience in developing and delivering custom application development solutions for clients
- At least 1 year experience in IBM WebSphere Commerce and object oriented technologies
- At least 1 year experience in working with a software development methodology
Education & experience
- BSc/ B.E/MCA graduates ( Freshers & Java developer can apply too)
Tangentia is a leading boutique consulting, technology and outsourcing firm with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiencies and competitive advantage across an organization and its supply chain.
As a Premier Partner of IBM, Tangentia’ s areas of focus include e-Commerce, B2B and EDI, Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Integration, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG),Telecom, Healthcare and Government. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Tangentia has associates & ecosystem partners operating globally, with a presence in 5 continents and 30+ countries, offering a "think global, act local" solutions approach.