AMS Group will be running 24/7 support ( you will be working in 3 shifts, monthly rotation Shift timing ( 7 am – 3pm / 3pm – 11pm / 11pm – 7 am) , twice a week 12 hour shifts to accommodate for weekly off)
The Application Support /Technical support Analyst’s role is to deliver email / voice support to end clients about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- Provide exceptional customer support when communicating and assisting customers. Ensure that high quality standards are maintained for all customer interactions and issue resolutions.
- Resolve tickets over the telephone, via email – Analyze customer reported information to identify problems and concerns.
- Perform problem research and testing when necessary.
- Deliver high quality and timely resolutions to problems.
- Initiate follow-up to other service areas when appropriate.
- Track and manage resolution of software deficiencies on customer’s behalf.
- Successfully answer questions on technical aspects of the software applications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- Monitoring system processes.
- Reporting application issues to the Tech team..
- Remote accessing client system for installation, upgrade and troubleshooting application systems.
- Attending online meeting or calls for issue resolution.Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Education & experience
- BSc/ BCA graduates ( Freshers can apply too)
Tangentia is a leading boutique consulting, technology and outsourcing firm with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiencies and competitive advantage across an organization and its supply chain.
As a Premier Partner of IBM, Tangentia’ s areas of focus include e-Commerce, B2B and EDI, Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Integration, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG),Telecom, Healthcare and Government. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Tangentia has associates & ecosystem partners operating globally, with a presence in 5 continents and 30+ countries, offering a "think global, act local" solutions approach.