Include a link to your publicly accessible GitHub profile showcasing your coding projects. Applications without a GitHub link will be ignored.
This is a Full Stack Developer position so we want a techie at heart who loves to tweak & improve the system they are managing.
Looking for an experienced Java developer with atleast 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing applications using Java/Groovy and SpringBoot/Grails. Our primary stack is Groovy/Grails but anyone coming from the Java/Spring world will find it an easy transition.
As an early employee reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature development, production support and continuously optimising our tech stack. You have an appreciation for the fact that there is a fair amount of grunt work that needs to be done to keep a complex system humming. If you are the kind that automates such work instead of considering such work as not part of your job description then you are highly likely to be hired.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build out features across the stack : UI, backend, API integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
- Production Support outside of office hours
- Fix bugs and write automated tests
- Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
- Migrate key components to newer technologies safely
- Monitor Production System health
- Java or Groovy
- Grails or SpringBoot
- Experience with UI frameworks like : AngularJS/React/Wicket
- Experience integrating with external APIs
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Understands how code will perform under production conditions
- Honest & Reliable – deliver on your promises
- Communicates clearly & confidently
- Methodical approach to solving problems
- Excited to learn new technologies
- Works Independently
- Takes initiative instead of waiting for instructions
- Early Employee benefit : Work directly with the Founders
- Work from a cool co-working space in the heart of Panjim, Goa
- Macbook Air for coding
- Work on an exciting and high-growth domain – Ecommerce
We are a SAAS business operating out of Goa and California serving customers all over the world. We build ecommerce software to help online stores automate their workflow and grow their sales. We are looking for people with the right skills and attitude as we expand our business.