To promote our services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. To Apply Push and pull marketing techniques, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
• 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing and 1-2 years of relevant experience in Marketing and sales.
• A strong creative side, which will contribute to the execution of innovative marketing campaigns • Excellent organizational and administration skills with an ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Must have proven results in delivering performance improvements and lead generation via Search Engine
• Optimization, advertising and Social Channels.
• Attention to detail and proven ability to take ownership of projects and manage them to completion
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious individual that strives for continuous improvement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset.
• Demonstrated ability to manage social media accounts and apply a brand voice
• Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels and A/B tests
• Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and deliver on time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with the Marketing team, to develop and execute an insight-led digital marketing plan that builds brand recognition and sales.
• Work on brand objectives and drive brand awareness and loyalty throughout the year and during key seasons.
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse the content success
• Track and monitor competitor activity including pricing and promotion activities in the UK market • Research emerging content trends and hashtags, identify new and innovative ways to showcase content and assets on social media.
• Make sure that all digital marketing activity is tracked and linked to the sales cycle
• Development and execution of highly effective and targeted communication plans including writing, proofing and editorial of collateral and thought leadership copy.
• Plan & execute various tactics using multi-variate testing for greater conversions
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and optimize user funnels across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Increase traffic to the website through SEO enhancements and content creation.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Work on SEO of the website pages.
• A/B Testing measures the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
• Experience of implementing SEO techniques
• Assisting with new clients, including in-depth brand research and analysis
• Can draft your own creative ideas in Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator and edit other media content – including video, audio and images is a PLUS
• Strong knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and experience in creative content writing & Analyze web traffic metrics & provide internal reports regularly
From 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM during weekdays with weekends and public holidays off
About Source It Out KPO Services Pvt Ltd
Source It Out (SIO), is an outsourcing company with a large UK client base. We are thrilled and excited to offer this opportunity to join our team of diverse professionals to acquire skills on the job and apply your knowledge to future roles at Source It Out. We are growing rapidly across various technical and non-technical essential business processes. We assist SME’s & Startups to grow along with us by sharing our knowledge and effective work culture. We are a young, vibrant and energetic bunch of people looking out for someone like-minded to join this incredible journey to success.