Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and test major web application features, with a focus on UI development.
- Take part in regular agile team activities such as scrums and sprint planning meetings.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product management, user experience, and QA to deliver well thought out, high-quality solutions
- Write documentation, including functional and technical specifications
- Mentor junior engineers and perform code, design, and unit test reviews
Experience and Skills Needed:
- 2+ years of experience with UI development and building commercial web applications, based PHP / WordPress.
- Experience with established UI frameworks (e.g. jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (e.g. Less, Sass)
- Proficient in writing and consuming RESTful web services and using standard data interchange formats such as JSON or XML
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and cross-functional stakeholders, such as User Experience, Product Management and Quality Assurance.
- Ability to clearly articulate and document ideas and concepts about product behaviour and technical design.
- Experience working as part of an agile team: continuous integration, and standard software development best practices such as code reviews, unit testing, and refactoring
- Experience with secure coding and design
- Great understanding of common web application architecture and design patterns
- Experience with MySQL and/or SQLServer
- Experience working hands-on with customers to support products in the field
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- From 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM during weekdays with weekends and public holidays off
About Source It Out KPO Services Pvt Ltd
Source It Out (SIO), is an outsourcing company with a large UK client base. We are thrilled and excited to offer this opportunity to join our team of diverse professionals to acquire skills on the job and apply your knowledge to future roles at Source It Out. We are growing rapidly across various technical and non-technical essential business processes. We assist SME’s & Startups to grow along with us by sharing our knowledge and effective work culture. We are a young, vibrant and energetic bunch of people looking out for someone like-minded to join this incredible journey to success.