Principal Duties and Responsibilities
You as a Java Developer will be engaged in exploring solutions and development in SpringBoot Framework.
• Participate in design, development, and implementation of application base on “PaaS” approach.
• Understand requirements and guide through a viable approach or solution which may involve POC submission.
• Collaborating with other development teams to build a viable integrated application or service. Requirements
• Proven experience of 1+ year as a Java Software Developer.
• Hands on experience in Object Oriented Design principles, SpringBoot, Microservice architectures, REST/SOAP Web Services and Database intergartion.
• Experience working with containerization solution preferably in Docker.
• Knowledge of Java Messaging System service is a plus point.
• Should be aware of industry standard processes followed for build, deployment, release and application support.
• A team player with excellent communication skills and hands-on working with the distributed version control system
Bachelor’s in commerce or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidate must have good communication skill.
Shift Timings: 1.30 pm to 10.30 pm (Monday-Friday)
About Source It Out KPO Services Pvt Ltd
Source It Out (SIO), is an outsourcing company with a large UK client base. We are thrilled and excited to offer this opportunity to join our team of diverse professionals to acquire skills on the job and apply your knowledge to future roles at Source It Out. We are growing rapidly across various technical and non-technical essential business processes. We assist SME’s & Startups to grow along with us by sharing our knowledge and effective work culture. We are a young, vibrant and energetic bunch of people looking out for someone like-minded to join this incredible journey to success.